pages

Friday 9 November 2012

Today was better, phew! I was determined that we'd start off well and we did...at breakfast I got all touchy-feely and made everyone laugh by getting out my little heart cushion thingy and passed it around the group, asking everyone to say what they'd be contributing to the group today (I said I'd be the 'mum' and look after everyone, make sure they're getting enough breaks, tea, vegetables etc.) Then we got cracking on the research codes. We all made a concerted effort to make it all as comfortable as we can so moved out of the cold, dark room we were in and spread ourselves outside in the sunshine.  At one point Faye (the trainer on this research method we are using) and I were using the incredibly low-tech method of catagorising the data on hundreds of little bits of paper that were literally taped down to the table to stop them blowing away in the wind.

No comments:

Post a Comment