pages

Wednesday 7 November 2012

Good day for an exclamation mark!

Today was tough, is tough I should say...still working, but I'm at that point where you just think you will NEVER get what needs to be done...done! We are laboriously going through each 75 page interview transcript and coding it....we have 45 interviews to go! So, today I have been mostly re-vising and re-calculating. The research team is in the situation (I seem to be in quite often) where we calculate how long this whole process is going to take, start the activity then, after a bit,  realise we've underestimated the time so revise the activities, re-calculate and start all over again.  We've been doing this all flipping day!  I do hope tomorrow is better!  All of us were starting to speak (shout!) to our transcripts as if they were a person who was purposefully withholding information from us!  Actually I think it was just me who was doing that. And it's never a good sign when you re-read a paragraph you've just written (as I just have with this blog post) and nearly all sentences end with an exclamation mark.  No, not a good sign at all.  I'll cheer myself up by watching Obama's victory again on CNN.

No comments:

Post a Comment